WEC Projects is a leading EPC contractor that specialises in the provision of engineered solutions in the water and wastewater treatment industry. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, WEC Projects is active throughout the African continent. Our core focus areas include water treatment, sewage treatment and renewable energies. We undertake biogas-to-energy projects and we offer sludge beneficiation solutions. WEC Projects is the exclusive South African licensee for Nereda® which allows for sustainable and cost-effective large-scale sewage treatment.
OUR VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
WEC Projects, The Ultimate Team
Together we are engineering a better tomorrow and improving our world as we purify its water.
The Ultimate Plan
We create lasting solutions in water and wastewater purification and renewable energy generation.
The Ultimate Goal
- to position ourselves as the flagship company in the water and wastewater treatment industry
- to give our clients distinguished service and to continuously evolve to meet their needs
- to sustain our competitive advantage through nurturing a skilled workforce and through leveraging our differentiators
- to generate sustainable growth and above-average returns for all our stakeholders
- to establish ourselves as the employer of choice in our field
- to maintain effective structures and excellent organisational architecture
Values and Attitude
- we show initiative, integrity and flexibility
- we maintain high quality, prioritise safety and pursue sustainability
- we have a can-do attitude
- we are resilient
- we have fun and take pride in our work
How has WEC Projects evolved?