Providing Quality Engineering Solutions
WEC Projects is a leading EPC contractor that specialises in the provision of engineered solutions in the water and wastewater treatment industry. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, WEC Projects is active throughout the African continent. Our core focus areas include water treatment, sewage treatment and renewable energies.
We undertake biogas-to-energy projects and we offer sludge beneficiation solutions. WEC Projects is the exclusive South African licensee for Nereda® which allows for sustainable and cost-effective large-scale sewage treatment.
Our Vision: WEC Projects, The Ultimate Team. Together we are engineering a better tomorrow and improving our world as we purify its water.
Our Mission: The ultimate plan. we create lasting solutions in water and wastewater purification and renewable energy generation.
The Ultimate Goal
- to position ourselves as the flagship company in the water and wastewater treatment industry
- to give our clients distinguished service and to continuously evolve to meet their needs
- to sustain our competitive advantage through nurturing a skilled workforce and through leveraging our differentiators
- to generate sustainable growth and above-average returns for all our stakeholders
- to establish ourselves as the employer of choice in our field
- to maintain effective structures and excellent organisational architecture
Values and Attitude
- we show initiative, integrity and flexibility
- we maintain high quality, prioritise safety and pursue sustainability
- we have a can-do attitude
- we are resilient
- we have fun and take pride in our work
Our Professional Team
Dr Gunter Rencken
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Process Engineering Manager
Learn more about these packages here
Membrane bio-reactors merge two technologies into a single system. Learn more here.
Refurbishment of 2 sludge digestors, read more about municipal projects here
Trickle Filters are non-submerged media with attached growth-activated sludge and have been utilised in wastewater treatment for many years.
Biogas to Energy on Domestic Wastewater
Read more about Operations and Maintenance and its benefits here
We aspire to a world where economic growth supports environmental sustainability, with better living standards for everyone.
Talk to an expert
Get in touch with us today to learn how to tranform your current or next project into a success.