Since 2002, WEC Projects has been providing expertly engineered solutions in the water and wastewater treatment industry. These solutions are developed by our engineers and executed by our project management and construction teams. We are a dependable contractor with an excellent track record and reputation.
We offer turnkey solutions:
- Potable water treatment systems and technologies
- Water for production units and facilities
- Water for reuse applications and dust suppression
- Treatment of vehicle wash bay water
- Sewage treatment systems and technologies
- Sludge handling, drying and treatment systems
- Sludge beneficiation solutions including nutrient removal
- Heat and power generation infrastructure on municipal sewage treatment plants in South Africa
- Power generation from clean and treated water conveyance infrastructure
CONTRACTORS THAT DELIVER
As an EPC contractor, we see to the completion of projects in their entirety:
Engineering and Design
Our mechanical design team in conjunction with our professional CAD-based drawing office employ an enviable in-house process to apply creative and expertly engineered solutions to the most challenging of scenarios – we engineer excellence.
Manufacture, assembly and commissioning
We undertake formalised commissioning and our assembly team ensures each one of our treatment plants are test-assembled in our assembly yard before they are dispatched to sites for absolute precision and cost-effectiveness. Sites are fully equipped and boast an impressive range of tools, vehicles and plant equipment, run by trained professionals – this distinguishes our work locally and abroad.
Each aspect of every project is managed professionally by our skilled team to ensure it is delivered on time, within budget and in compliance with stringent safety specifications so that the highest quality is maintained.
We customise a scope of work to suit your requirements and your budget; from complete, fixed-term contracts to supervision-only contracts, we are able to accommodate you. Our specialist Operations and Maintenance division provides customised aftersales services to our clients for complete peace of mind.