Industrial Water Treatment Plants
WEC Projects offers a diverse range of treatment solutions for industrial clients in southern and sub-Saharan Africa in the following markets:
- Food and beverage
- Pulp and paper.
Our solutions assist companies in these markets to optimise their water consumption and to cost effectively treat their wastewater to regulatory requirements. We conduct site investigations, so that we understand the specific requirements of each individual client before we embark on designing and implementing a solution.
Our suite of industrial water treatment technologies includes:
- Activated Carbon adsorption
- Ion Exchange
- Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis Membrane Separation
- Evaporation and Crystallization
- Anaerobic and Aerobic Biological Processes
- Sea Water Desalination
- Sludge Dewatering and Beneficiation
- Conversion of Biogas to Energy.
In formulating solutions, our focus is on recycling and re-using wastewater, wherever feasible. If economically viable, we offer the option of resource and energy recovery from wastewater, thereby reducing treatment costs and minimizing the water and environmental footprints of our clients’ production facilities.
WEC Projects has the capability to offer a full turnkey or Design and Construct solution, including professional project management, for our industrial clients.
We also offer the following services to ensure optimum and efficient operation of our clients’ facilities:
- Operation and Maintenance of treatment facilities
- Process and technical support
- Supply of spares and consumables
- Supply of speciality chemicals.